Tuesday, November 25, 2008

say a little prayer

If you think of it can you please say a little prayer for Aaron and I. We are sharing at our church's Thanksgiving service about T's adoption. Will you pray that God gives us the words HE wants us to say and that people will feel encouraged by our story. OH and pray that I'm not too long winded and that I don't cry the whole time. It's so hard to talk about something so close to your heart and not cry. I mean it's Ok to cry a little, I just don't want to get to ugly cry. You know. It's really late I need to go to bed.

Thanks for praying!

7 comments:

Tengesdal 4 said...

You bet!! How exciting to share what God did for your family! I will pray for you both!

Shannonheick said...

We will be praying!

Anonymous said...

You will cry...but you are sharing your heart...know that we will hold you up in our prayers!!! Love you Penny

Lyz said...

Oh, ugly cry? Where your nose starts running and you can barely breathe (much less talk, which is what you're supposed to be doing) and then you realize how ridiculous you look so you start laughing at the same time, and you end up as one big emotional blob in front of a crowd of people trying to make out any English that may still be decipherable?

Yeah, I may know what you're talking about. It may have possibly happened to me in front of my entire extended family at a reunion.

My prayers are with you.

Larissa said...

praying right now. bring tissues up there with you and all will be well. can't wait to hear how The Spirit works through you!!! :)

Theresa said...

It was good to see you again and to meet the entire family. Thanks for your blog site - love reading it so far! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Heather said...

Praying your heart is now full at the opportunity you had to share with your church family...people are always encouraged by real stories about real life so whether you cried or not I am certain God used it! So proud of you Valerie!