1. I almost always leave the last swallow in the glass of whatever I'm drinking. I"m not sure why, but It has driven those I live with (past and present) crazy.
2. Whenever I'm driving down the road and I meet a motorcycle coming toward me I have this irrational fear that I am going to lose control of my vehicle and run into the poor sap on the motorcycle and send him flying into the air.
3.I have always wanted to be a cowgirl. Now, to some of you, you may think I was a cowgirl because I grew up on a farm and we raised cattle, but we never had horses. Even though I always wanted a horse and do all the cool cowgirl things like ride a horse, rope calves and all of that. But, my dad always said "no". poor, poor Valerie.
4. I love, love, love to talk on the phone. It's how I get my dishes done, my kitchen cleaned, my problems solved.
5. I always have something to say. (This was the quirk my husband wanted me to add) But it's true, wether good or bad I love to visit and share my opinion, sometimes complain but most of the time hopefully be an encouragement.
6. Some women have a shoe fetish or have to buy a purse every time they go into a store. My weakness when it's comes to shopping is . . . are ready. . . wait for it. . . SCHOOL SUPPLIES! I have been known many times to buy all kinds of school supplies that I do not need or can not think of a need for. It's just when those cute little cardboard bins come out with all the latest pens, pencil, notebooks I just can't help myself.
And so just for fun I am going to tag Shannon and find out what her 6 quirky things are, and find out if I can learn anything new about my favorite sister-in-law!