Sunday, June 22, 2008

We just got  back from a fun weekend at my parents farm. My uncle was home from Washington with his family. We had a great time visiting and catching up. We went fishing on Saturday and the weather was beautiful! It was a great time to relax and reflect and mostly just get away. 


As far as adoption, I don't really have anything else to update but wanted to thank each of you who have chosen to go on the wild ride called adoption with us. We couldn't do it without you and wouldn't want to. So to any of you who have called, written, or prayed for us we thank you. We'll keep you updated as we know more. 

THANK YOU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Valerie
I just read your blog for the first time. You can really tell that everything you write is straight from your heart....very inspiring! I appreciate being included in those that were sent the letter. Sam and I would love to help and will be sending our donation soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this period of uncertainty. I'm looking forward to future updates! What a great way to communicate. Take care!
Laura Filler

Laura Lu said...

hang on to the Lord with everything you have in you. wild ride is for sure!