Sunday, June 15, 2008


Here are some of the fun pictures I promised from camping last weekend. We had such a fun time. Our friends camped with us and we made great memories. I also added a couple from the rummage sale yesterday!
There's nothing better than roasting marshmallows in your jammies! Here is Lydie and our friend Cooper cuddling before bed time!
Here is the turtle Jonah and I caught when we were canoeing. Aaron didn't believe I could catch a turtle while in a canoe, but we came into this little bay area and there were 6 turtles sitting on a log. This guy just sat there and waited for us to float right up to him and pick him up!
Jonah was so proud of himself when he got to paddle. Kate and I took Jonah and Lydia out first and had them sit in the middle. There were two loons (Linda and Larry) floating in the water. I had no idea how big they were! They let us float very close to them, within 12 feet or so. It was great! Then I let Jonah go for a ride. The paddle was too big for him. But he listened very well to the directions and didn't drop the paddle  in the lake.
Here is my little lemonade stand man at the rummage sale. He did so great and it was a great math lesson too. Now he knows there are 4 quarters in a dollar and he did a pretty good job of making change for people. The highlight was when people would give him a dollar for a 50 cent purchase and let him keep the change he was so excited. And the part that warmed my heart the most was the fact that he was so willing to give all the money to help bring our baby home on an airplane. He didn't ask to keep any of it. 

Ok and right here is suppose to be a very silly picture of Kate and Aaron playing dress-up with vintage rummage sale clothes standing at the end of the driveway with items in each hand trying to sell them. It was hilarious, but I can't get the picture to upload. Oh well. Maybe later. 

Happy Fathers Day everyone, bye for now.

 

No comments: