Monday, August 25, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I've always said that the start of the school year is more like a "new year" than Jan 1st for us. Today was the boy's first day of school. I start tomorrow and Lydie starts daycare tomorrow and preschool next week. I just love the first day of school the butterflies, the excitement, the new backpacks. It's the best! ( I know I'm cheezy!)



Daddy and Jonah posing pretty for the first day of school. Daddy was more sappy than me.
"I don't know how to open it?"


"Got it"
And just so Lydie's not left out she posed with her favorite book. 

1 comment:

Lyz said...

Oh, Yay! I love Back-To-School, too. This year I caved and bought crayons and markers, even though we are not short of them.

Do you make a list of things you want to do over the school year, too? I think it would a good intro to goal setting...:)