Friday, February 15, 2008

A Productive Day. . .

I just thought I'd let you all know our computer officially died. It will not turn on, it's been dying a slow death for awhile, but I think it's over, so I"m not sure how long it will take for us to decide what were going to do, point being I don't have the internet whenever I want, so I may not write on here for a little while. Now on to tell you about my productive day. . .

I'm very lucky to have yesterday, today and Monday off from school and I was thinking about what makes a productive day, and really what I done productive for the day. I realized you really have to define "productive." Sometimes, I get stuck and business being productive or "getting a lot of things done" as productive, well today was a different kind of productive and here is why:

*I played play dough and moon sand in the same day.
*I had a french toast carpet picnic with Jonah and Lydia
*I caught up with and old friend.
*I watched a whole movie with the kids
*and my favorite I didn't get out of my pajamas until 3 pm

Sooo even though their are piles of laundry folded on the floor all around the couch, both toilets are still dirty and the fridge doesn't smell so good, I'm goint to chop today up to a productive day.

Oh and for those of you who are praying, please pray that I have the guts to start this silly profile tomorrow, I want it to be so perfect and I just need to do it and stop talking/typing about it. I just keep thinking how do you sum all of who your family is in 8 pages, and from that 8 pages someont must trust you to have, love and raise the most precious gift on earth, a baby. WOW it really is miracle.

Enough for now, hope you all are having a "productive day!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your definition of productive Valerie - definitely the most quality use of your time and I'm so glad you had the day to spend with your kids and stay in your pj's - that speaks to your relaxed state and it's one of my favorite things to do too. : ) I'll be praying you have a great amount of motivation to get that profile done and that you feel satisified when it is complete - not because it is perfect but because it was from your heart and true to who you guys are. : ) Love you friend.