Sunday, April 27, 2008

I've been tagged. . .

I am…..... spending way too much time thinking about writing this and really should just jump in and write!
I have...... so many blessing to be thankful for, a husband who loves me, children who are funny, smart and inspiring to me, friends who will listen to me even when I need to talk over the same things over and over, family who cares about me.
I wish......no one ever felt lonely!
I hate......those piles of papers that build up on your counter and even after you've sorted through them there's always a little pile of things I don't know what to do with. Come to think of it, this happens all over my house!
I miss.......getting ready with girls. You know where you're fighting over the mirror and the counter is never big enough and there's always somebody to curl that piece of hair on the back of your head that you just can't reach.
I fear.........of missing great opportunities becasue I'm too scared to make a decision, because it might be the wrong decsion.
I feel..........most emotions very deeply
I hear........ the TV, my husband reading the paper (oh can you hear that?), my kids screaming outside as they jump in the puddles.
I smell.......the tuna fish and pickle sandwitch I just ate.
I crave.........watermelon and grilled hamburgers and baked beans with potatoe chips on a really, really hot summer day!
I wonder.....what our newest family member looks like. . . sounds like, smells like, feels like, all of it!
I regret........the time I spend worring about what other people think about me.
I love...........my husband, my kids, praying for people, being at the farm in the spring, talking on the phone, being with my friends.
I ache...........when I hear about grown ups hurting or neglecting children.
I care...........about you...because you're taking the time to check on my and read my blog!
I always.......pray when I see an ambulance go by. I figure there's somebody in there who probably needs it.
I am not…..good at math, money or anything involving numbers.
I believe.........Jesus is my Lord and Savior and it's through this relationship that I am blessed!
I dance..........whenever I get the chance. My favorite is with my husband in the kitchen.
I sing...........when I want to feel better, or when I'm trying to distract my children, or when I want to talk to God or really anytime.
I cry...............when I think about how much I love my kids, when I get discouraged with myself, when I need a release.
I don’t always.........make my kids brush their teeth at night, even though I know I should, sometimes it just seems like there's too many steps in the night time routine already.
I fight........ when I feel threatened
I write........my prayers down, that way I can look back to see what God has done with them.
I never.........watch horror movies
I listen.........when people call me on the phone!
I need.......... to talk out my problems, sunshine, and to be around people
I am happy...... when I get to plat flowers in my flower garden and my hands have that dirt stained look.

Thanks Bets, this was fun. Now I tag Shannon, Liz and Sue. Have fun girls!

1 comment:

Lyz said...

Tag right back at you...but for a different game.

It was fun to read, too!:)