Monday, March 3, 2008

Whew!

I am very glad there is a few of you out there checking up on me. It's been a whole week since I've posted so I have to think of what's happened this week that is interesting enought to write about. Oh now I remember, last week I swear we had something everynight. Swimming lessons, company, church, grocery shopping and all that. On the weekend, we relaxed and played. We checked out the indoor water park in Grand Forks on Saturday night with some friends, I would show you pictures except I didn't take any because we were having so much fun and before I knew it, it was 9pm and everybody was pooped! Oh yeah and I can't show pictures b/c our computer is still dead and I have been blogging on Aaron's laptop from school. I promise you'll see pictures some day.

Ok, the biggest thing that has happenend this week is the profile's are offically done! I picked the copies up yesterday at Copy Max and today I delivered them to our social worker. They should go out to the agencies very soon. When those profiles make it those agencies, I think we are officially in the next step. It feels very wierd, and very real. The great thing about it is I"m not filled with anxiety and worry about the unknowns (because trust me, with adoption there are ALWAYS unknowns), but I'm really excited. I'm trying very hard to rest in Jesus and let him carry us, and so far that is working. We are having lots more converations at our house about baby names and boy or girl. What it will be like having a baby again. I've been doing my fair share of day dreaming about what this baby will look like and what he or she will be called.

The next step for us besides waiting is to hammer out the details, but it's getting late and my favorite show (Wildfire) is on so I'm going to go for now.

3 comments:

Tengesdal 4 said...

Hi there~ how exciting to be crossing things off the list of "to do's" and even more exciting- the dreaming of who will be joining your family!! I tried posting last week- but had trouble (i can't do it on my school computer anymore... shucks!) so consider me a constant lurker :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey!!

Good for you your profile is complete. What an accomplishment:)
I check your page every now and again, it's just like talking to you only in the VERY condensed version. Love you!!

Misty

Laura Lu said...

Yay for the profiles being done...that feels good! Yolu are getting so close!!!!