Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Toothpaste and dissapointment

OK so sometimes I don't do the best with "changed plans" I have been planning for two weeks to go to my sister's today with the kids. I was SOOO looking forward to getting out of Fargo. Lydia came down with a fever yesterday and it lasted all night and through today. I was so dissapointed. She's in the tub right now, and fever free, but we'll see what happens after the motrin wears off. The poor thing just laid on the couch all day and didn't do much.

And me, I was selfish and having an internal pitty party all day. I tried my best to hide it from her, after all it's not her fault she got sick. I'm praying she feels better and maybe we can go tomorrow? I do feel better than earlier thanks to being able to just talk it all out ( thanks aunt J)

Now on to the toothpaste, as I've written before, Lydia does have a thing with toothpaste. The first thing she says to me when she wakes up is "Mommy, I had a dream." "Really what, was it?"

"Well there was a cow and a frog and the cow said "HOWDY FROG!" And the frog said," howdy cow, I have some toothpaste, do you want some?" And the frog shared his toothpaste with the cow and they brushed their teeth together. I"m thinking maybe I could call Crest or Colgate and Lydia could write promos from the toothpaste. That's all for now, I have to get Lydia out of the tub and I promised Jonah some "reading practice time"

No comments: