Friday, December 4, 2009

Prayer warriors wanted and a little randomness

*I recenty learned about a little baby who our friends in Georgia are taking care of. He has some medical needs and he needs a family. I know there are babies and kids orphaned every day all over the world, but for some reason, I can't get this one out of my mind. So if you think of it, pray for little Noah.

* Life is good here and I thank God everyday that I have been blessed with this family, this set of circumstances in this place in time.

* We are getting ready to visit some friends for the weekend, my oldest friend actually. Not that she is old but we've been friends since we were 5 and I"m thankful for her too.

* And just for some random cutness, here's a picture I took 2 nights ago.
I'm thankful for them too!

3 comments:

Larissa said...

what an adorable photo. p.s. i love your lead song - my fave quote from it? "perfection is my enemy."

Theresa said...

Love the photo! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend with your friend and family.

Anonymous said...

Valerie,
We are praying for Noah. We miss you and are holding you up in prayer during this special season. Love you Penny