Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Weddings

This is the 3rd Christmas wedding in 6 years on my mom's side of the family. This time it was my cousin Kevin who got married on the the 20th. It was a beautiful wedding and a beautiful day and luckily I got some really nice pictures. And we're all a lot prettier than on the real Christmas since we were snowed in at the farm under a couple feet of snow.
What a fine looking family:)


Here is the official crew who was snowed in at the farm just a lot prettier than on Christmas when we didn't have any reason to even get out of our Pj's.

Lydie's new BFF my cousin's wife Jasmine. She was her little shadow the whole night of the wedding. She wasn't snowed in with us but I did hear she was snowed in at her own house.


Taneah's budding Alexis was snowed in in the western part of the state. They sure are cute!

Next time I will show you some pictures of our real Christmas:)

UPDATE: Thank you to everyone who prayed for baby Noah. I talked to our friends in GA and he got out of the hospital and was adopted the weekend before Christmas. God is good! Thanks for praying!

1 comment:

Tengesdal 4 said...

What a beautiful picture of your family!!