Saturday, April 11, 2009

Made me smile

Today I went into the messy abyss called my closet to find the kid's Easter baskets. When I found them I had to smile, b/c last year when I bought baskets I bought 3 hoping and praying I would have 3 baskets to fill this year.

It just made me smile to pull out the 3rd basket and fill it with goodies.

Dear God,
Thank you for being faithful. For blessing us with Miss T. For surrounding me with people to love and people who love me. For seeing me through ups and downs and most of all for sending me your Son Jesus to die on a cross for my sins. Amen.

They said his body was missing, and they had seen angels who told them Jesus is alive!
Luke 24:23

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't is wonderful the way God answers our prayers....

Miss you today - can't wait until next weekend - hope all goes well so that you guys can come.

Love, mom

steffany said...

aawww!
Praying for you all