Friday, May 8, 2009

Somebody changed Christmas. . .

Well, the big May 7th date didn't end up "EXACTLY" how we thought it would. The court hearing happened but because of the special details of miss T's case the legal risk portion won't be done until next week. I will let you know when that happens.

When I talked to the SW in GA I was very disappointed, a little frustrated and I cried. But most of all it hit me exactly what a big deal this legal stuff is. I don't really understand a lot of it and even when they are trying to explain it to me I feel like I"m back in Algebra class. (Those of you who know me from way back know Algebra was not my strong suit). There are so many legal details and I guess it just give me just one more chance to trust God in all things.

So we will wait just a little longer ( we are really good at that by now) and next week when the papers are signed we will be one step closer to our sweet T being "officially" part of our family. She's been "official" in our hearts for quite awhile but if you've followed this blog for any amount of time you know that already.

So yes I was sad and disappointed and like a good friend said to me well you should be sad it's like you woke up Christmas morning and then somebody tells you oh Christmas isn't until next week! So here's to Christmas next week. (aka. keep praying)


** Now, on to other updates. Princess C's court date went very well. Her adoption is now final and we are so happy for her family. I love sweetheart!

*** And World Aids Orphans Day was fun. It was great day with great company for a great cause. For fun pictures check out Nicole's blog for pictures and stories.

1 comment:

Tengesdal 4 said...

How disappointing!! We'll just keep praying for you!