Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ridiculous!



Anyone who knows my sweet Lydie knows, one is never quite sure what's going to come out of her mouth. Part of it is the charm of a 4 year old and part of it is the sense of humor she has inherited from her dad! Well here are just a few of the things she has come up with lately.

*One day this week Lydie had the sweater on I bought her this fall, (she's only worn it twice since and that was because I made her). I looked at her and said, "Oh you are wearing that pretty sweater, I thought you didn't like it." She replied, "I like it's pinkness!"

*Yesterday, when T joined Lydie in their princess castle, Lydie exclaimed, "T your diaper smells REDICLUS!" (meaning ridiculous).

2 comments:

Shannonheick said...

This is great! I love that Lydie!
p.s. Leighton is standing by the computer right now and when I clicked into this screen (and the picture of lydie and T went away) he started screaming, "neah, neah, ya,ya, neah,neah" and throwing a fit to see them again. so....we need to get them together soon i think! :)

Joyful Living said...

Hey you! Seeing you in church on Sunday made me realize how much I miss seeing your smile!