Friday, May 23, 2008

Ready for 1st grade!

I'm back just like I promised. Here's my sweet boy at his kindergarten graduation. He had such a good year and has learned so much. I"m so proud of him. I keep thinking about the quote I posted earlier today "Be the person you want your kids to grow up to be." It makes me be more intentional about how I pray for him and Lydia, and how I pray for myself. My prayer for Jonah is that he grows up to be caring and funny like his daddy, sensitive and outgoing like his mommy and most of all that he grows up to love Jesus and know that he is a perfect creation in him!


"Train up a child in the way he should go, 
and when he is old he will not turn from it."
Proverbs 22:6

1 comment:

Tengesdal 4 said...

This is so neat! What a perfect prayer for your son.. .the GRADUATE!! :)
I love the flower planting pictures too!