Thursday, April 1, 2010

This is what 6 looks like!

My sweet, spunky, independent Lydia turned 6 years old today. She really has had a big week that I will get to later, but for today, just one letter to my girl and a few pictures from the day. She started the day be being the snack girls at kindergarten. She brought Sandy’s doughnuts for treats for her class mates and then I picked her up from Kindergarten. We headed to the mall and she got her ears pierced. She was so brave!!! Next the 5 of us went out to eat to celebrate her birthday. What a day.

To my dear sweet Lydia,

Out of all the little girls in the world I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to get to be your mom. You have taught me so much about being brave, patient and independent. I love the way you know exactly what you want and how you want it. I love the way you pay attention to detail. You have the most infectious laugh of anyone I know. And when you laugh, it makes us all want to laugh. You are silly and you tell really great jokes! You are the perfect combination of sweet and spunky and I love you for that. You’re the best Lydia Claire. Happy Birthday sweetheart!



Looking a little nervous, but she was brave and strong!



Much better. This is what 6 years old looks like!


Just before bed, I don't often get a great pic like this of all 3 of them! Wow do I love these 3 sweeties.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Lydia!!

Your earrings look great - I see you are wearing your new outfit and your new pajamas. They look great on you.

See you a in couple of weeks when you come to the farm. We can't wait. We already have about 20 calves!!

Love you bunches,

Grandma & Grandpa

Shannonheick said...

Happy Birthday Lydia! Can't wait to celebrate your bday this weekend!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Lydia!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Lydia. Lily and I love your earrings!