Tuesday, January 12, 2010

quotable quotes

What would I do without the great reactions from my girls. They make me laugh out loud almost everyday. Here are a just a few of the ones I can remember.

Taneah: On the way home from church the girls were talking and teasing with attitude if you know what I mean. And Taneah said in a really forceful, attitude filled voice. "I"m going to kick you in the face!" Aaron quickly and gently, said" Taneah talk nice." She answered in this sweetest little 2 year old voice ever with a little question at the end, "I kick you in the face daddy???"


Lydia: Telling a story she quickly started," Mom, remember the old days when I was 4. . ."

Every one and a while I try to expand our menu and try something different. Last night I had my family try edemamay which is a kind of soybean. After taking a bite, Lydia shout, "Mom, it tastes likes farts!!!"

3 comments:

Tengesdal 4 said...

Lydia might really like the idea of a "Yuck List"! (And- how funny that T. thought Aaron might just be feeling left out!)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that Lydia!!! - I'm not much of a soybean lover myself...

My challenge word struck me as so funny today. It is mo-betsi-l and Besty has a comment on your blog. It made me laugh out loud - not sure why I find it so funny

Guess that's all for now. Talk to you soon.

Mom

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing - made ME laugh out loud. You have one of the funnest homes I know Valerie - and I miss popping in on you so I can benefit from it. : )